KIITFEST 6.0 brings "Zara NachKe Dikha" group dance. It takes an athlete to dance, but an artist to be a dancer. Dancing is poetry between arms and legs.
There will be two rounds :-
1. Prelims & Finals
2. Top 8 teams/crews will be selected for the Finals.
1. 4+1 minutes (max) For Prelims.(+30 sec including prop setup and entry/exit)
2. 8+1 minutes (max) For Finals.(+30 sec including prop setup and entry/exit)
DISCLAIMER: Organizers have the right to modify the event structure without any prior notification.
1. The use of flames, naked fire, water or any objectionable item is not allowed.
2. Any props that would cause damage to the stage will result in point deduction and compensation for the damage.
3.Points will be given according to the judgement criteria.
4.Pre - recorded music should be brought in PEN DRIVES in *.mp3 format only (other format will not be entertained).
5.Number of Participants in a group Minimum-8 members, Maximum-20 members.
6.Valid college id and event id is required.
7.Groups qualifying the prelims will go to the Finale round.
8.Genre - Any dance form.
9.No group dance participants can do solo & duet dance.
10.Obscenity of any kind will lead to immediate disqualification by the Organizing Committee.
11.In case of any disputes or conflict of interest, the decision of the organizing committee will be final and binding.
12.Judges’ decision shall be final and binding for all participating teams.
SANIDHYA MISHRA -
PRIYASHA DAS- 8335838038