What if you were told about a game where the geeky nerds would conglomerate with the sports enthusiasts?
What if you were told about bouts of exhilarating and mind-boggling chain of activities designed to increase the adrenaline rush in you?
What if you were told about scintillating events that would test your brains cortex, team work, coordination and agility?
Well, all of these embody two things in common.
One, these are not fictional facts.
Two, you shall witness all of these at Code-Venture.
- This will be a speed coding round . A participants will be given a problem statement which he needs to explain to the other teammate who will then solve it as quick as possible
- A member tied with chains needs to debug a code and find the output to get the unlocking sequence. Then the other member will have to find the corresponding key from a bunch of keys and unlock his teammate to survive the round.
- A member needs to debug a code to get an output and then finish a physical task assigned to them.
- After finishing the task a location corresponding to the output will be revealed as hint.
- The team will have to decode the hint and get a flag from that location and then perform another physical task.
Throughout all the rounds use of mobile phones or any other electrical devices are not allowed.
Teams will have to bring their own laptop (1) for round 2 and round 3.
FOR ANY DISCREPANCY THAT MAY ARISE DURING THE COURSE OF THE COMPETITION THE ORGANISERS HERE IN THE CASE WILL HAVE THE SUPREME AUTHORITY AND FOR COMING TO A CONCLUSION AND THAT SHOULD BE ABIDED BY ALL..
Rohan Chandra Bhuin -
Rahul Mahato - 7749803313